We learned long ago that being available and communicating regularly goes a long way. Here at NuHome our process begins with earning your trust, not just your business. We don’t just have a hammer and a truck…we have integrity. Part of that integrity means we are attentive to your needs and part of our process is keeping you informed so you always know how your home project is progressing. Our goal is not only to meet but also to exceed your expectations. Our customers are not just happy when the job is over, they enjoy the process every step of the way.
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF OUR PROCESS
- Availability – We are here for you. That means quickly answering the phone and returning calls. We schedule appointments efficiently to provide you with excellent attention.
- Flexible Scheduling – Our appointment hours are designed to compliment your work schedule. During the week we are available until 7:30 pm to schedule a free no-obligation estimates. On Saturdays we are able to come to your home between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- We Listen – Any good relationship is built on a framework of good communication. A very important part of our process is to listen to your wants and needs in order to understand your unique situation before we present our solutions. We devise options and ideas that work with your style, scope of work, and budget. We are not one-size fits like some other companies.
- We Inspect – During our free no-obligation estimate we thoroughly inspect your areas of concern so that we can give you a comprehensive assessment of the situation and come up with solutions that pertain to your project. We will never sell you something that you do not need.
- We Educate – Our knowledgeable project consultants will explore with you a variety of systems, materials, styles, and options that will be both aesthetically pleasing and protect your home. We stay current with industry standards so that we can teach you about the importance of proper ventilation, insulation, materials, trends, warranties, and professional installation practices.
- Skilled Installation – Once we’ve decided on a scope of work and the best solutions for your project we order the materials. We then schedule the work with our factory trained professional installers who will efficiently complete your project and leave your home cleaner than we found it.
- Constant Communication – We believe in keeping you informed every step of the way. We keep a constant flow of communication with you before the work is done, during the project, and we will always follow-up once the work is complete. We want to ensure that everything meets and exceeds your expectations.
OUR PROCESS – OUR GOAL
Our process begins with earning your trust. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for all your home renovation needs. Serving Fairfax, Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC!