GAF Timberline Armor Shield II Shingles – Impact Resistent
GAF Timberline Armor Shield II shingles provides Class 4 impact resistance. Underwriter Laboratories toughest impact resistance test. Protection with the beauty of a Timberline shingle and peace of mind knowing it also withstands wind gusts up to 130 mph.
Contact Us to discuss color availability, product specifications and warranty details.
- Passes UL 2218 Impact Test with Class 4 rating (highest possible)
- FLX™ formula for flexibility and maximum impact resistance
- Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty
- Fiberglass asphalt construction
- Size: 13-1/4" x 38-3/4" with 5-5/8" exposure
- StainGuard® Protection
- Class A fire rating from UL
- ASTM D7158 Class H, 150 mph
- ASTM D3018 Type 1, ASTM D3161 Class F, ASTM D3462
- Approx. 66 Pieces/Sq.
- Approx. 3 Bundles/Sq.
- Approx. 264 Nails/Sq.
- ICC-ES Report ESR#1475CSA 123.5-98